Friday, August 15, 2008

Progress

I've officially completed the last step of my application process for the Jewell AT-BSN (accelerated track Bachelors of Science in Nursing). While it feels good to not just be waiting and twiddling my thumbs to get everything finished it's also a little odd to know it's officially and entirely out of my hands at this point. It's always been partly out of my hands - I want to be in God's will more than anything - but a small part of it was in my hands since I still had tests and interviews left to be done. Now...it's in Jewell's hands...And hopefully God is leading them in a preferable direction ha!

My on-line class began yesterday and my "in-person" class begins Tuesday. Pathophysiology online and Microbiology w/ lab in person. While I'm excited to be back in class, learning, and being challenged, it's been SO nice to not have homework to do nearly every night and be able to indulge in other things. I know it will be worth it in the long run - I just hope I can learn to manage my time better this term. I need to have that as close to down to a science as I can before the program! :-)

No comments: