Friday, August 29, 2008

Patience....

Can I just say having to be patient really stinks? It's been nearly 2 weeks since my last interview with Jewell and I've yet to receive my letter regarding either my acceptance or, well, non-acceptance. It's like when you're a senior in HS and you rush home from school everyday to see if the letter from your top school is in the mail. Except I'm rushing home from work praying my letter from my ONLY school is in the mail. Talk about putting all my eggs in one basket huh? Thing is Jewell has the only program that's only 1 year. I'm just not sure how I feel about taking 2 years to finish a program because that means 2 years worth of loans. That's extremely uncool.

Pray for the letter to come..... regardless of what it says I just need to know.... If I get in I can celebrate and focus on my current classes. If it's bad I can at least start re-adjusting my plan and see what my options are before it's too late to apply elsewhere if that's what we decide to do. Whatever you do, don't pray for more patience - I don't think I can handle it! :-)

No comments: