Sunday, April 24, 2011

First Easter

Connor's first Easter was today, yay! Nana & Papa Long from Colorado sent an Easter basket full of toys and the sunglasses in the previous post photo. Connor had fun "opening" the basket with me and I'm SO looking forward to next year when he's truly interested in what's going on :)

He's apparently quite happy to get a basket from Nana and Papa ;)



This wasn't really meant to be a teething toy but it became one quickly


But ultimately the fingers won out~Those must be some good fingers!



While at Jon's parents house I wanted us to get a family Easter picture~Hard to believe sometimes we're a family of 3 now!



I also have realized I don't have very many pics of Connor and me they're mostly Connor and Jon or just Connor because I remember to get the camera more often lol So I had his mom take a few of just me and my baby boy




Today was church and followed by my side of the family at The Elms in Excelsior Springs for Easter brunch/lunch. Connor did really well and I was so relieved! He's a pretty good baby in general but he's in that over-stimulation stage so I'm never totally sure when he's going to suddenly reach that breaking point until it's too late. Fortunately today between my cousin and aunt holding him and being fed and walked, etc. he did pretty darn well. Especially compared to some of the other kids around us that were crying! Fortunately his sympathetic crying did kick in!

1 comment:

Greg and Jen said...

I love your family pic and the one of you and Connor. ADORABLE!! He looks like such a sweetheart and SO happy!! =)

~ Jen