Sunday, June 5, 2011

Growin' On Up-5 Months!

Life has been both busy and boring. I spend most of my time at school, studying, and managing our ever growing, busy boy. Jon spends the majority of his time at work or sleeping and sometimes we even get time with him :p This night shift business stinks! Just a few more months and we get the day shift back, hopefully for good. Praying for that!! In the meantime we try and stay flexible. I have 2 more weeks of school left (1 week before finals!!) and then a 2 week break for which I am VERY excited. Maybe my house will get clean at some point during those 2 weeks? hehe I have gotten a couple of pictures taken although I know I should be taking more. I do admit the last 2 pictures were *very* staged. He did not pull himself up but darn if he didn't keep himself there! Creative Event Studio (the gals who did our maternity and newborn photos) are doing a 6 month baby shoot in a couple of weeks and I'm excited about those pictures!! Until then...





No comments: