Saturday, April 23, 2011

4 Months



I can't believe he's already 4 months and that month 3 went by so quickly, and probably mostly, without too much excitement. I had no idea I hadn't posted for so long! Well today I'll share some pics taken lately and tomorrow I will post Easter pics. After all, there's not much cuter than baby's first Easter pictures hehe

In other news, I have officially started school again, this time for my LPN. It's an accelerated program and I should be done end of June 2012. This means we just have to make it through a crazy, intense, sometimes sucky, 14 months and then I'll probably take a break and then finish up with my BSN. Who knows, maybe I'll push through and finish right after but I highly doubt it haha Mostly so we can have a second income again because this year will be tight tight! We like having some extra $, who doesn't? We'd feel better if we had more savings established next time I go to school :p
That's really the only "news". Jon's still liking his job w/ Gladstone Police Dept. and should be going on his own in a few weeks. Easter pics will come tomorrow!




I was doing laundry and had put him in his bumbo after he ate. I came back to the living room and found him like this! Think he was tired? lol



1 comment:

Clare said...

Cute photos! I have a picture of Carson sleeping in his Bumbo almost just like that one. Love it!