Wednesday, October 29, 2008

So so busy...

I think I will be glad when October is over - Last week was missions conference week at church and while it is an amazing opportunity to connect with our missionaries and very inspiring, it's very tiring! Either at church or at school every night last week, including the weekend. This week I have 2 tests, a cold, and Trunk or Treat on Friday (but set up Thursday) and since I helped plan Friday nights festivities I have to be there with bells on haha I do get to dress up as Glenda the Good Witch from the Wizard of Oz, so that's a bonus :o)

This weekend I MUST catch up-on life! Laundry, at the very least... Study for my midterm and another micro test... I have orientation and training next week for the 2nd job I'm taking on - Macy's for seasonal hours- and would prefer to be a little ahead of my game before those hours begin. I am praying they will work with me on hours until my school is over - Just because the store will be open until midnight in the week doesn't mean I can be there that late! Oh, and a local out-door shopping district will be open at MIDNIGHT on Black Friday - Midnight! Because 4 am wasn't early enough?! What is wrong with people? I'm definitely not looking forward to working Black Friday as I know I will have to but Jon will be too so at least he won't be enjoying a day off either haha On the plus side, after putting some away for our taxes at the end of the year I can use my bonus towards getting some furniture for the house at a good discount! Yay! :o) - That is, if I survive long enough LOL

1 comment:

Clare said...

I understand about the craziness that is life. Just don't worry about the laundry-personal experiences says it won't run away!:)