Friday, January 14, 2011

The Many Faces of Connor

Well not that it's a surprise to anyone who knows either of us, our child is quite expressive lol We've caught some of his looks on camera to share although there are a few we just can't quite get him to duplicate when we have the camera (of course). He's a whole 15 days old today and it's still a little surreal that we have this little guy. Not quite as surreal when I'm up in the middle of the night to I must admit :p He's totally perfect though and we're so blessed he's been healthy since day one. Not too much to report but that's why we have pictures! :)









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No! You gave me baby fever! I just knew you'd do that to me.

I can't say enough how perfect and cute he is. I love everything about him. So sweet!

Tara said...

He's adorable!!!