Wednesday, July 28, 2010

It's a Girl!

We are officially having a girl!



This is the link to her bedding :)
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3540575

I've been super blessed so far. Not much in the way of morning sickness, a few random cravings like left-over spaghetti, nacho cheese doritos, yes pickles lol, Taco Bell, Long John Silvers (which is extremely random), Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies & egg nog... Yeah the latter craving was pretty tricky to indulge! At this point I am 18 weeks along & am slowing going from looking a little pudgy to actually looking pregnant! I'll post a preggo bump pic soon. The last one we took doesn't really show much tummy :) The nursery has begun to be painted & planned. We hope to have it done in a few weeks so we can have the dressers moved in (we already have those) & have somewhere to put the baby things we'll get from the upcoming showers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! If you finish too early you'll find yourself sitting in there for hours with a goofy smile on your face.

I love love love this bedding set! It was in my top 5. It's ridiculous how hard it is to decide!

I'm just so excited for you and so happy it's easy going for you.

Greg and Jen said...

What a gorgeous bedding set!! I sure think it would be fun to have a girl next... =)

~ Jen